the college of education offers professional certificates that allow individuals to focus their learning in a particular discipline or area of study. these graduate-level certificates provide students the flexibility and opportunity to enhance their individual interests and career objectives.
- certificate in designing and developing educational graphics (ddeg)
- certificate in multimedia (mm)
- certificate in online teaching and learning (otl)
- certificate in integrating innovative technologies in health science education (iithse)
- educational diagnostician certification (diag)
- k-12 principal certification only
**please be advised, professional certificates do not qualify for financial aid since certificate programs do not award degrees and are therefore considered non-degree seeking. please visit the uh website for more information on how to apply for financial aid.